Sad news – The Big Chill Rally 2021 will not be going ahead this summer.
We have taken the decision to cancel completely rather than postpone as there are too many unknown factors with regard to a rally next year and when/where this might take place.
An email will be sent to all ticket holders with details of how to obtain your refund.
I can only say that I hope we will be back next year with a summer rally that everyone can enjoy…
Follow us on Facebook for the latest news:
Here is a just a small selection of the photos that were taken over the 2019 rally weekend. Please click here to be taken to our google album where you can view all photos and videos from the weekend. If you have any to be added please send them to our photographer: firstname.lastname@example.org